The health and safety of our patients, their families, and our community is our top priority. We are closely following the public health recommendations of the Arizona Department of Health Services, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization. Given the heightened focus and quickly changing nature of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, we felt it important to update you on the precautionary steps we are taking.
We understand the concerns regarding the coronavirus and are taking precautionary measures to ensure everyone’s health and safety. We have had no incidents with our employees or any client to date but want to put any fears to rest so we can focus on helping you live your very best life. Please note the steps we are implementing in our offices:
- We will maintain our current sanitization processes for neurofeedback caps.
- Tables and surfaces will now be sanitized between patients.
- We now offer teletherapy in some cases rather than in-office visits. Learn more >
- Patients and staff are encouraged to wash their hands before and after each appointment.
- We will sanitize door handles througout the day.
- Anyone with symptoms should not come into the office. You can request teletherapy and we will do our best to accommodate it.
- We will temporarily remove coffee makers and water dispensers from common areas. Bottled water will be available.
- We will minimize hugging and physical contact in the office.
- We will sanitize the treasure boxes daily.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Up to 30% of children (1 out of 5 children) and up to 53% (1 out of 2 adults) of adults with ADHD also have anxiety disorder. Individuals with ADHD and anxiety may worry about multiple things (school, work, etc.) and may feel tense, easily stressed out, or experience difficulty getting restful sleep.
Source: National Resource Center on ADHD