Serin Center Return Policy
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges of product that is unopened and unused in original packaging returned within 30 days of the delivery date. Opened products can be returned or exchanged if received in good, working, resalable condition and returned with all accessories, packed in the original case, minus a 10% restocking fee. For opened or used VieLight Products only there is a 25% restocking fee deducted from the return amount. Why do we charge a restocking fee? Simply put- we cannot return used or opened products to manufacturers, we incur shipping fees and credit card processing fees, and it takes our staff time to process returns and restock items. You can come into one of our Arizona clinics to try products before you buy them should you want a live demonstration. Depending on the equipment, some trials require an appointment. You can email email@example.com if you would like to schedule an appointment.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Items must be returned in original packaging with no visible wear or use (i.e. TouchPoints serial numbers must still be visible with all components of original package intact.)
- All Vie Light products must be unopened and in the original packaging for a full refund. If the product is opened there will be a 25% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount to account for the sterile nature of the nose piece and the manufacturer’s policy that we don’t have control over. If a unit is defective we will happily replace it with a new unit within 30 days.
- Personalized or signed books are not returnable.
- Returning part of a bundle deal will result in a refund that may be less than the retail price if sold separately. For example, one product sells for $20 and one product for $150 and you purchase the bundle for $150 total. You return only the $150 product unopened in the original packaging. Your refund would be $130.
- In some cases, if products are not subject to a full return, we can issue a full or partial credit for Serin Center services. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 623-824-5051. We will work hard to find a solution where everyone can benefit. Restocking fees are not eligible for Serin Center services.
A Return Authorization must be obtained prior to returning the product, please email email@example.com with RETURN PRODUCT in the heading or call 623-824-5051 and provide the following information:
- Reason for Refund
- Date of Purchase
- Unit Serial Number
The product must be in like-new condition and returned in original packaging with all original accessories, literature and other components. Serin Center reserves the right to reduce the refund/exchange amount to customers if the product is received damaged or if any accessories, literature or other original components are missing.
Please send the product to:
10184 W. Happy Valley Rd. Suite 190
Peoria, AZ 85383
The customer is responsible for shipping costs for returning the product to Serin Center. The product should be shipped so that it can be tracked and/or insured; Serin Center is not responsible for products lost or damaged during return shipment.
Returns will be processed within 7-10 business days.
RETURNING PRODUCTS UNDER WARRANTY
Defective products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
To return a defective product under the warranty policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 623-824-5051 and we will contact you as soon as possible with a solution.