QEEG Brain Mapping:
Understanding the Science and Benefits of Brain Mapping
Learn about the benefits of brain mapping and how Serin Center uses it in conjunction with neurofeedback therapy to provide effective treatment for mental health issues.
QEEG Brain Mapping: A Comprehensive Guide
In recent years, QEEG brain mapping has gained widespread popularity as a tool for diagnosing and treating a wide range of brain-related disorders. QEEG stands for quantitative electroencephalogram, and it refers to the process of analyzing the electrical activity of the brain through sensors placed on the scalp. This method of brain mapping is a non-invasive and painless procedure that helps to identify abnormal brain activity and provides valuable information for treatment planning.
If you or a loved one is considering a brain map, it is important to understand the basics of this procedure. Here are some key points to keep in mind:
What is QEEG Brain Mapping?
- QEEG brain mapping is a non-invasive procedure that involves the use of sensors placed on the scalp to measure electrical activity in the brain.
- The results of a brain map provide a detailed picture of how different areas of the brain are functioning, which can be used to diagnose and treat a wide range of brain-related disorders.
How Does a QEEG Work?
- During a QEEG brain mapping session, sensors are placed on the scalp to measure the electrical activity of the brain.
- The electrical signals are then recorded and analyzed to create a brain map, which provides information about how different areas of the brain are functioning.
What are the Benefits of a Brain Map?
- QEEG brain mapping is a safe and non-invasive procedure that can provide valuable information for treatment planning.
- It can be used to diagnose a wide range of brain-related disorders, including ADHD, anxiety, depression, PTSD, and traumatic brain injury.
- QEEG brain mapping can help to identify abnormal brain activity that may not be visible on traditional imaging tests such as MRI or CT scans.
How is QEEG Brain Mapping Used at Serin Center?
- At Serin Center, a QEEG is used as a diagnostic tool to help identify the underlying causes of brain-related disorders.
- It is often used in conjunction with neurofeedback therapy, which helps to retrain the brain and improve its overall function.
- Serin Center is an approved vendor for ESA (Empowerment Scholarship Account) and can provide services for eligible students.
If you or a loved one is struggling with a brain-related disorder, QEEG may be an effective tool for identifying the underlying causes and developing an effective treatment plan. Contact Serin Center today to learn more about how a QEEG can help you or your loved one achieve optimal brain health.
Serin Center experts have been utilizing applied neuroscience to enhance the lives of children, adolescents, adults, families, and executives with effective and innovative therapy.
Experience the power of innovative and effective applied neuroscience therapy for mental and emotional wellness. Visit Serin Center in Phoenix, Arizona. With offices in Peoria and Scottsdale, our experts provide cutting-edge approaches for faster, long-lasting results. Upgrade your life today and contact us to see how we can help your child, teen, or yourself.