Understanding Arizona’s Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) Program
Arizona’s Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) program was created to provide students with alternatives to traditional public schools. The program allows families to use state-funded scholarships to pay for private school tuition, online learning programs, homeschooling, and more. The Arizona Department of Education oversees the program, which has grown in popularity since its inception in 2011.
Here are some key facts and definitions about Arizona’s ESA program: Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) Program (azed.gov)
- Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESAs) are publicly funded accounts that can be used by families to pay for education expenses and independent educational evaluations.
- The ESA program is available to Arizona students who meet certain eligibility criteria, including those with disabilities, those who attend failing schools, and children of military families.
- ESA funds can be used for a variety of educational expenses, including private school tuition, online learning programs, textbooks, tutoring, and more.
- Families who use ESAs have the flexibility to customize their child’s education to meet their specific needs and goals.
- Serin Center is an approved vendor for ESA, which means that families who use ESA funds can use them to pay for services such as academic testing, neurofeedback therapy, and EMDR therapy at Serin Center.
- To be eligible for ESA funds, families must apply to the Arizona Department of Education and meet certain criteria. The application process can be complex, but the department provides resources and assistance to help families navigate it.
Serin Center is committed to helping families navigate the ESA program and access the educational services and resources they need. As an approved vendor, we are proud to offer a range of services that can help students succeed, including neurofeedback therapy, EMDR therapy, and more.
Serin Center experts have been utilizing applied neuroscience to enhance the lives of children, adolescents, adults, families, and executives with effective and innovative therapy.
Experience the power of innovative and effective applied neuroscience therapy for mental and emotional wellness. Visit Serin Center in Phoenix, Arizona. With offices in Peoria and Scottsdale, our experts provide cutting-edge approaches for faster, long-lasting results. Upgrade your life today and contact us to see how we can help your child, teen, or yourself.